Online video is increasingly a central part of the marketing mix for many successful brands. Reel SEO has just released their third annual, detailed study based on survey results from over 600 marketing professionals which confirms that more than 90% of them are using video content, and 82% of the respondents found that it has had a positive impact on their business or organisation.
The 2013 Online Video Marketing Survey and Business Video Trends Report is published in conjunction with The Web Video Marketing Council and Flimp Media and confirmed the approach that many B2B and B2C companies are taking with video, their satisfaction levels with the ROI of video marketing, and the barriers to entry that are still considered to be a factor.
In addition, 82% of marketers confirmed that online video marketing has had a positive impact on their organisation. Only 10% felt video has had little impact on their overall marketing ROI with 7% confirming they had not yet integrated video into their marketing programmes.
- 82% of marketers confirmed that video marketing had a positive impact on their business
- 93% of marketers surveyed are using video in their campaigns
- 84% are using video for website marketing
- 60% are using video for email marketing
- 70% are optimising video for search engines
- 70% of marketers will increase spend on video